What do you get by joining TheTennisWall.com?
- Access to the Wall Book where basic and advanced concepts are brought to life through Flash animations. These videos break down complex situations and present them in a way even a novice player can follow.
- Drills you can take to the court and use to build your skills and improve your understanding of The Wall.
- An opportunity to pick the brain of Wall creator Bill Glaves. Ask him questions about situations that arise in your own play, and find out how the pros would handle it.
Meet the team
The Wall Master is ATP Bill Glaves, owner, creator and instructor of The Wall system. Bill has successfully played and coached The Wall system for over 30 years.
Bill has also coached touring pros to Wimbledon and Olympic titles and has coached nationally ranked college teams at The University of Houston and Vanderbilt University. Bill’s The Wall system has not only dominated professional and collegiate level play, but also the recreational level of play for decades.
Notable touring pros coached include: Steve Denton, Ken Flach, Val Ziegenfuss, and Ferdi Taygan
- An ATP coach
- US Wightman Cup teams
- US Pan Am Teams (1975 Team still holds the Pam Am games record for most individual gold medals, 1979 Team holds the record for most individual medals)
- BP Cup (Five world junior titles)
- US Junior Davis Cup team for ten years